FOTD // KOURT K


Ever since buying a few of the Kylie Lip Kits I have been obsessing over them. I mean just look how amazing Kourt K is. A review on all of the colours I have picked up so far will be coming soon so keep your eyes pealed! Until then, I hope you enjoyed looking at way too many pictures of my face. This is what I smothered (with care) on it to make it look like that...

Base:  
Maybelline // Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur Primer
Bourjois // City Radiance Foundation
Urban Decay // Naked Skin Concealer
Primark PS Love // Contour Kit
Soap and Glory // Solar Powder
Seventeen // Skin Wow 3 Way Highlighter
Mac // Blush // Desert Rose
 
Eyes: 
The Balm // Put a Lid on it Primer
Urban Decay // Naked 3 //  Strange, Nooner
L'Oreal // So Couture Liner
Maybelline // Lash Sensational Mascara 
 
Eyebrows: 
Benefit // Gimme Brow // Medium Deep

Lips:  
Kylie Cosmetics // Kourt K Lip Kit

No comments