£20 Makeup Challenge! 💰

I spend a lot of money on makeup. Probably too much. My day to day face is worth £205.67 Working that out really shocked me, it's crazy how fast it all adds up and how many products I put on my face every morning. I've seen the £20 face challenge all over the beauty corner of the internet recently and I really wanted to give it a go. Armed with just £20 I searched Superdrug.com and attempted to pick out some items. My oh my, it was a challenge.
 Base:
Miss Sporty // Insta Glow Foundation // 3 for £5 (Superdrug)
Miss Sporty // Perfect Stay Concealer // 3 for £5 - love love love this (Superdrug)
Miss Sporty // Insta Glow Bronzer // Brunette // 3 for £5 (Superdrug)
MUA // Blusher // Bon Bon // £1 (Superdrug)
MUA // Undress Your Skin Highlight // £3 (Superdrug)
 
Eyes:
Calvin Klein // Eyeshadow // £1 Each (Poundland)
MUA // Eye Define // £1.50 (Superdrug)
Primark // Mascara // £1.99 (Superdrug)
 
Eyebrows:
Same as eyes: Calvin Klein // Eyeshadow // £1 (Poundland)
 
Lips:
Collection // Lasting Colour Lipstick // £2.99 (Superdrug)

Total: £17.48
Difference: £190.17

This challenge was way more difficult than I first thought! £20 really doesn't go that far (especially when the average drugstore foundation is £9.99!). That being said, I think I did pretty well here (with the help of superdrug's offers!). Maybe you can make a decent face of makeup with a LOT less money. I can't say that I will be suddenly changing how much money I spend on makeup but it's showed me that you don't necessarily need to splash the cash to get a pretty everyday look.



Have a go yourself!

4 comments

  1. No way is this whole look under £20?? What a bargain!

    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's crazy! I was convinced it couldn't be done haha! x

      Delete
  2. I love everything you chose! This is such a beautiful look for products all under £20, those Superdrug offers are awesome too! I would love to have a go at this challenge and calculate how much my face is worth :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a go! It's so surprising how much you can actually buy! Please send me the link if you do a post similar!

      L x

      Delete