Full Face of Favourites: January

As I'm writing this I am currently at home on Christmas break and that means I only have a makeup bag's worth of makeup. Being the addict that I am it takes me a while to pick and chose what few products are coming home with me. Despite squeezing in enough makeup to last a few years into my poor bag, I have ended up wearing pretty much the same makeup look everyday made up of all of my current favourites. See what I'm loving in this Full Face of Favourites!
Base:
E45 // Moisturising Lotion
NYX // Mineral Stick Foundation
Soap and Glory // Solar Powder
NYX // Taupe Blush (contour)
Mac // Soft and Gentle Highlight
Nars // Deep Throat Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay // Sin Primer Potion
Maybelline // On and On Bronze Colour Tattoo
Morphe // 350 Palette
Maybelline // Lash Sensational Mascara

Eyebrows:
Soap and Glory // Brow Archery
Benefit // 5 Gimme Brow

Lips:
Mac // Modesty Lipstick

No comments